- Odourless – no nasty chemicals!
- Easy to light with a long burn time
- Untreated wood wool dipped in wax
- Safe for use indoors and outdoors
- Eco-friendly with no plastic packaging
- Locally sourced from Perth
Our natural firelighters are a great way to get your fire started. They are made from untreated wood wool and dipped in wax which gives them a long burn time of 8-10 minutes. They do not contain any nasty chemicals which means they are odourless and safe to use in log burners, open fires and barbeques.
We recommend that you use 2 natural firelighters and 4-6 pieces of our kiln dried hardwood kindling to get your fire off to a roaring start!
At Kingdom Firewood we try to consider our environmental impact as much as we can and that is why we sell our natural firelighters in brown paper bags instead of the plastic bags that other suppliers use. Once your firelighters are finished you can either recycle the bag or scrunch it up and use it for kindling in your next fire!