- By placing an order with kingdomfirewood.co.uk the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you may not use this site or access or display any of the information made available to you at this site.
- co.uk shall sell and the buyer shall purchase the products in accordance with any written, electronic or verbal order of the buyer which is accepted by kingdomfirewood.co.uk.
- Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by kingdomfirewood.co.uk shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of kingdomfirewood.co.uk.
- Prices are correct at time of publication.
- All prices include VAT. VAT registration number: GB297733843
- co.uk reserves the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- Errors and omissions are exempted.
- All prices are in Great Britain Pounds Sterling.
- Delivery charges will apply to some orders, they will vary dependant on the distance travelled from KY15 7TS to the specified delivery postcode. Always check with us to confirm correct charges apply.
OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE
- By making a purchase on this web site you are making an offer to enter into a contract to purchase the goods which you have ordered. A binding contract is only formed upon our acceptance of your order.
- To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
SUPPLY OF GOODS
- co.uk reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion at which point a full refund will be offered. We will refund any payments within 14 days.
- All orders made through the online booking system must be paid for in full at the time they are placed.
- co.uk accept on-line payments via SagePay with all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Switch, Maestro included. No charge is made to a consumer for debit card payments.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer or by cash please call us on 07402882556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Kingdomfirewood.co.uk always endeavour to have all products in stock, 365 days a year. If the situation arises that we do not have the stock available then we will contact the customer directly to discuss how best to proceed whether it be alternative products, a delayed waiting time or refund.
- In the event of any product being unavailable, kingdomfirewood.co.uk shall be relieved of any liability in connection with all such contracts or orders. In no case shall the company be bound to obtain or deliver Products from any other sources than those contemplated in the order.
- co.uk shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from or hindered in or delayed in manufacturing, obtaining or delivering the products by normal routes or means of delivery through circumstances beyond its control.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website at any time before the goods are despatched, or within 7 days of receiving your goods and for a full refund excluding cost of return postage providing you take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If you wish to cancel your order at any time later than the 7 days following receipt of your goods there will be a restocking charge of 20%. You are welcome to return any items using your own courier or alternatively we can offer a collection and return service. The cost for return transport will be quoted on request.
- We will refund your payment within 14 days of the goods being returned.
- If you would like to cancel your order, please call, email or write to us at the address provided.
- co.uk endeavour to deliver within 10 working days from receipt of your order. Deliveries will only be made Monday to Friday. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation.
- co.uk shall contact you directly via the telephone number or email address provided to confirm the delivery date. Kingdomfirewood.co.uk will be as flexible as we can to deliver the firewood at a day/time that suits you but cannot guarantee a specified day within the 10 day delivery window, especially during peak season.
- co.uk will deliver the firewood to your home/business address and endeavour to drop the bags of firewood as close to your desired location as possible (log store/garage etc). Our delivery truck is reasonably small so can access narrow driveways/roads. The bags of logs are very heavy so can only be dragged a short distance. If you require the logs to be stacked away in your logs store there is an additional charge of £10 per bag and this must be ordered at the time of purchase, not at the time of delivery.
IF GOODS ARE DELIVERED DAMAGED OR FAULTY
- co.uk offer a full money back guarantee if a customer is not happy with the product delivered. The customer must contact kingdomfirewood.co.uk within 3 days of receipt of the delivery and give a reason as to why they require their money back. The product must still be at least 90% intact and in the bag delivered. If the customer has burnt or got rid of more than 10% of the product delivered, then kingdomfirewood.co.uk will refuse the refund. Kingdomfirewood.co.uk will collect the damaged/faulty product from the customers address and take ownership of it again.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- All personal details that you give us are securely stored in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so, to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
- All credit and debit card details are processed through SagePay and and Worldpay and their encryption procedures. They are not held in clear text on any web site.